Welcome to the Stump Dodger Bash Country Music Festival in Gays Mills WI! Held annually on the weekend closest to the 4th of July, the event is filled with great music, good food, and fun activities for the entire family.
- Adult Bean Bag Tournament 10 a.m. – noon
- Kids Games beginning at 10 a.m. Saturday
- Nick’s Kids Show beginning at noon Saturday
- volleyball, swimming, horseshoes, etc.
- Sponsors for 2017 – Thank You for your support!
- Artists for 2017
- Camping at the Kickapoo Stump Dodger Campground
- Vendors and Food Stands
- Policies and Rules for the event
- Tickets on sale now!
Questions? Please call 608-735-4929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org